Lavaro City Grijs/Zwart 040
70% NATURAL STONE COATINGLavaro is a cost-effective, water-etched and architecturally refined paving product supplied in a range of colours.The natural stone aggregates are produced in a single grain size and form approximately 70% of the top layer. A small amount of UV pigment is then used to enhance the colour of the remaining 30%. Available in a variety of sizes and colours, Lavaro is easy to incorporate into creative designs, making it a good choice for public spaces where durability and appearance are a priority.Key Features70% natural stone surfaceSingle aggregate grain sizeEtched with high water pressureBespoke colours are available. Please contact our design team to discuss
This is also available in CERO, which uses Geopolymer Technology which replaces cement as the binding agent in production, reducing CO2 emissions by up to 70% over normal cement products.
Place of manufacture: Tiel, The Netherlands
Please click the cloud icon in the bottom left to download your BIM file.
To better convey the extensive size range we offer, we have put together a PDF that visually displays all of the available sizes.Download Sizes PDF
To better convey the range of special shapes we offer, we have put together a PDF that visually displays the available shapes.Download Sizes PDF