The event was designed to give attendees an insight into the range of natural and…
Join Hardscape, in conjunction with The Landscape Institute, on Thursday December 8th 2016 at our Long Marston depot, near Stratford-upon-Avon, to discover the range of natural and man-made material types that can be manipulated to create visionary public realm and regeneration projects and the processes used to create the finished effect.
Want to create stunning, bespoke landscape artwork? Hardscape will also introduce you to Artscape, which combines refined fabrication techniques and technical expertise to enable designers and clients to bring their vision to life, regardless of design detail or material type.
You will learn about the advanced production techniques that Artscape covers and how they can be employed to embellish and personalise your hard landscaping projects:
- 5 AXIS CNC MACHINING – featuring inbuilt automatic blade and carving tool changer this machine can customise high-quality hard landscaping materials for a range of standard and bespoke applications, cut to exact design specifications, with unrivalled precision and in the shortest possible time frames.
- WATERJET CUTTING – through an advanced high-pressure waterjet fabrication process, it is possible to create 2D flat designs that are not achievable using traditional machining or masonry tooling methods.
- ETCHING – Hardscape has developed an intelligent process for the customised etching and engraving of text, logos and graphics onto all hard landscaping materials, using highly pressurised air mixed with an abrasive to slowly erode the material to produce a refined detail.
- SCULPTURING & MASONRY – Updating the ancient art of sculpturing and masonry for the modern day, Hardscape is able to create completely bespoke pieces of artwork precisely, flexibly and cost effectively.
You will also have the chance to:
- Speak to Hardscape’s specialist stonemasons and design technicians about the capabilities of the state-of-the-art machinery and latest CAD techniques
- Learn how to enhance your hard landscaping projects in a commercially viable manner
- Discover the quality tested, ethically sourced materials available from Hardscape and the unique benefits they can offer for your projects
- Hear how other projects have benefited from the use of Artscape
- Network with industry peers in a relaxed setting
Click here to register via eventbrite for the event. Places are limited so register soon to avoid disappointment.