The 2012 Natural Stone Awards was a resounding success, with the magnificent Lord's Cricket Ground…
Burlington Stone has been quarried from the heart of the English Lake District for over 400 years. It is a stone which stands among the world’s finest and which is treasured by architects, designers, developers and contractors in many countries around the globe for its durability, functionality and natural beauty.
Westmorland Green, Cumbrian Black, Elterwater, Brandy Crag Silver and Broughton Moor are all technically superior materials.
- Aesthetically beautiful and unique natural stones, which are unsurpassed in terms of their technical performance within differing climatic conditions.
- Sympathetically extracted rock from our own quarries in the heart of the English Lake District.
- The use of modern methods and traditional techniques passed down by generations of skilled craftsmen for nearly 175 years.
- Easy maintenance due to the low water absorption characteristics of Burlington Stone.
- Long durability and colour fastness of the stone delivering permanence.
- ISO 14001 accreditation, with the aim to utilise 100% of the rock extracted.
- A range of finishes and textures, which allow for high slip resistance and creativity within the design.
- Conform with new CE Marking legislation, which ensures that the stone has a Certificate of Origin and up to date technical test data.
The Burlington brand has been used at Buckingham Palace, Sadler’s Yard (NOMA), Manchester, RHS Chelsea Flower Show and Bangor Public Realm, Northern Ireland, to name just a few of the hundreds of notable projects Hardscape has supplied.
Hardscape are happy to provide technical advice on the specification of Burlington stone for all types of hard landscaping projects. We offer in-depth project consultation and a wide range of support services including:
• product samples
• computer-aided detailing
• copies of relevant test results
Whether residential or commercial; whether traditional or contemporary, the versatility of Burlington’s range of natural stone products make it possible to bring unique style and distinction to any scheme or development.
Why not come down to Hardscape’s Materials Lab at Bolton HQ and see and touch the sample range for yourself?
Call 01204 565 500 to arrange and appointment with one of our technical sales team.